
I started my work outs again...if you're wondering YES i feel better about myself, but it's so hard to make myself go. Really you think ONE person you know might be like, "Hey sister, you're lookin' a little thick these days". Oh no don't worry, it's when i go to put on my jeans that i'm like wow realLY REALly?! And yes these would be the jeans that fit me in march and were falling off! Okay so now it's time to get it into gear! But no worries, I am not giving in and buying bigger jeans, oh no, I will wear sweats until mine fit or just have a muffin top. I figure if i lay on my back and do them up i just might be able to get them done up. Tight squeeze, cool breeze, don't they say something like that? Well Thank you for reading my rant and rave!