Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I VOTED!

Two proud American men! Everyone's feathers keep getting ruffled over this outcome, but really let's look at the similarities instead of the differences: They both want to get us out of economic distress, they both want what is best for America, they both want to wear ties 24/7/365, they both want to live in White houses lol! And for Pete's Sake, they both just want to smile! Even though i didn't vote for the man who won, we should still support him as American's like McCain said! Honestly i believe that either way was going to be better then what we are in now. We should be happy that as a country we are willing to make a change and hopefully accept it! We are a great nation with many opportunities others wish they had, like for one the choice to vote! We should always take the opportunity to vote and exercise our voices as American's! Even if they aren't the loudest, our forefathers put a lot on the line to give us privelages such as these :D! I love my country and I will always use my voice...partially because I like to complain!!! For Liberty and Justice for ALL!!! Peace, Love, and Happiness!!!