Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Barlow

How far along? 10 Weeks Exactly
Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds ^ so far
Maternity clothes? Nothing yet...it helps all I wear are scrubs and sweats pretty much
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I take naps pretty much whenever I can...possibly cause night time is a little rough
Best moment this week: We finally got to see our little sweetheart this week :) first picture

Have you told family and friends: Yes, I think everybody knows now!
Miss Anything? Not feeling tired, eating whatever I wanted without horrible heartburn
Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: Grape drinks, citrus, ORANGE JUICE
Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke, chinese food
Have you started to show yet: A little bump...like I possibly ate too much...which I often do
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep lots
Looking forward to: Finding out what our baby is!

No comments: