

So I SWORE I would not get hooked to Jersey Shore and one night I flip to it and instantly get hooked, there is this little firecracker on there who TOTALLY reminds me of myself. I'm sure if any of you have watched this could guess who it is...SNOOKIE! She is this short, curvy guidette with HUGE hair that I can't help but love because I am watching myself lol! So I get hooked in a matter of seconds, so I of course try to keep this guilty pleasure a secret until I slip up and say,"FIST PUMPS"...Yup blew my own cover! So of course my Mom thinks it's hysterical because I LOVE my HUGE hair, My motto is "The higher the hair the closer to God", and my tanning! And I recently have found a new obsession with the gym! So I have totally got my G.T. down, I am still working on the L. part (G.T.L.=Gym Tan Laundry for those who don't know). Casey has banned me from doing Fist Pumps around him because I must admit I do get REALLY into them. My LARGE hair he'll just have to deal with because that is the other hair motto I live by...You have to have hair to booty ratio...Baby got back so as you can tell that is why I have my full large hair :)!
No comments:
Post a Comment