
So I've really been wanting a breast something...either an augmentation or lift, but I didn't know what I needed. So I mention this to my parents and my Dad says,"That's like saying God messed up when he made you." Well Dad let me tell you something, I think he did make a mistake with my boobs, I don't think he let them raise long enough and get firm because as soon as he attached them, they drooped! It's okay don't get me wrong, I believe everything in life happens for a reason and I think God's reasoning for making me have sloppy boobs was so I could get them fixed and have perfectly semetrical, beautiful round full boobies! So one day, a long, long time from here after I am done having Babes I will be investing in one so I don't have a 25-26 cm distance from my collar bone to my nipps but a 18-22 cm one (Hopefully 18 cm ;)!)
No comments:
Post a Comment